Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Volunteers Wanted

Dear Friends...

I am beginning the first steps in having the book, "Free Interpretation Redux, Excerpts from the blog, Vengeance, Violence and Nonviolence", published. It will be really great if the book could also be published in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French. But first, it has to be edited, to see how the grammar and syntax of the text could be improved. You see, English is not my first language and I was writing the blog just as how I would speak these words.

Anyway, I just want to inform you that I am looking for people who can help me in these tasks of editing and translating the book. I would also like to express my appreciation and to thank you for following the blog, and especially for the most valuable feedback and comments we have been receiving these past months.

Click image to enlarge.

The publishing of the book does not mean that the task at hand is finished; actually, we have barely touched the surface of the theme. In short, this blog will continue to expound on subject matters already discussed, and will include matters that has not even been considered yet.

Again thanks and please, receive a hug from this warm cidade maravilhosa...

Godi

•••