Friday, August 15, 2008

Still More Questions

I know. The ways things are going with this blog, there are more questions than answers. But, what can I do? I am realizing that the more I begin to discover things, the more I realize that I am ignorant. In short, the more I know, the more I know I do not know anything. It is also a nice little trick I play on myself every time I can't seem to know what to write. I just ask myself questions -- hoping that, maybe, the answers to these questions, sooner or later, will present themselves..

So, on with more questions.

• How does frustrations, especially, accumulated frustrations build up inner violence?

• What happens when these pent-up emotions reach intolerable levels?

• Are they expressed as violence? Remember that we are not just talking of physical violence. Violence can be expressed in so many forms; from the grossest form, like genocide; to the most hidden, like psychological black-mail; to the subtlest, like the simplest of censure.

• Are one's frustrations relative to how violence are expressed in the world of the other?

• Is Making the other feel guilty for some infractions -- a form of vengeance? Could it be considered a form of psychological violence?

• Are rules a form of censure? Are they also a form of imposition?

• Which is the better emotion -- the emotion one feels after getting revenge or the one after getting reconciled?

More questions tomorrow.