Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One's Placement

•••

I had a very nice experience just a few days ago while riding my bus home. I realized that everything in one's past or even in one's present - every thing, every situation, every experience could be changed from negative to positive (or vice-versa) by just changing one's point of view - by just changing one's placement in front of the situation. I realized that in every thing, in every situation, in every experience, comes with it the negative and the positive - so depending on where one place oneself, the experience could be a bad experience or a good experience.

I want to add that, by changing your point of view and your placement towards your past and your present, and thereby, changing them to positive, you are actually also changing your life towards a positive future.

•••